Round Rock ISD Parent Programs
Parent Programs has reimagined its service delivery model and are offering virtual online support called Online Family Connections to support families. We value families as partners and together we work for student success. We invite you to join us for tools and tips to support your child’s learning.
Our vision is focused on Family Engagement – Working Together for Student Success
Family engagement at Round Rock ISD is a shared responsibility of families, school, and communities for student learning and achievement. We want to engage families by partnering with them to foster positive home-school connections through intentional opportunities linked to learning to support student success.
Our goals is to embed the essential elements of the Dual Capacity Building Framework for Family-School Partnership into our work. The elements are as follows:
1) Linked to Learning: District and school goals must be aligned with parents goals for their children.
2) Relational: Trusting and respectful relationships must be developed between districts, schools, staff, and families.
3) Developmental: Encourage developmental intelligence and social capital.
4) Collective/Collaborative: Focuses on learning and creating as a group, rather than individually.
5) Interactive: Encourage participants to put their skills into practice.