As we embark on the summer months, we know that it is important to continue learning. Students who don’t read over summer vacation can lose months of academic progress. Often referred to as summer slide, this summer learning loss is cumulative. Below you will find resources and ideas of what to do with your children from June through August.
Round Rock ISD serving schedule and meal sites:
May 29 – June 26, Monday through Friday
Breakfast service, 8 – 8:30 a.m.; Lunch service, 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Cedar Ridge High School, 2801 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock, TX 78664
- Round Rock High School, 201 Deep Wood Dr., Round Rock, TX 78681
- Success High School, 500 Gattis School Rd., Round Rock, TX 78664
- Stony Point High School, 1801 Tiger Trail, Round Rock, TX 78664
- Westwood High School, 12400 Mellow Meadow Dr., Austin, TX 78750
May 29 – June 27, Monday through Friday
Breakfast service, 7:30 – 8 a.m.; Lunch service, 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.